Utah native Jeremiah “Bear” Jorgensen received his BS in Biology at Utah State University in 2005 and went on to earn his Master of Science at Idaho State University in 2009. He gained a broad medical background from working in orthopedic spine and general surgery before moving on to his passion, Dermatology, in 2016.
Bear is a board-certified Physician Assistant whose goal is to provide the highest quality of care to all patients and meet their individual needs.
He is licensed to practice medicine through the Utah Medical Board and is a fellow member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Licensed, Utah Medical Board
- Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, 2009
- BS in Biology, Utah State University, Logan, UT, 2005